Below we will guide you through the process of installing OHSecurity within your website for both the Joomla! CMS and WordPress.
Installing OHSecurity - Upload Package File
Login to the Administrator area of your website and navigate to 'Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install'.
Once you have selected the '.zip' file - Joomla! should start to install OHSecurity. Once you have done that, OHSecurity will take care of the rest.
Installing OHSecurity - Install from Directory
Another way to install OHSecurity is by using Joomla!'s 'Install from Directory' option. In order to do this you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Unpack the contents of the '.zip' folder which you downloaded to you hard drive
- Using FTP - upload the contents of the extracted zip to your 'tmp/' folder (an example would be tmp/ohsecurity/(files and folders here))
- Go to 'Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install from Directory'
- Within the 'Install Directory' text field enter '/ohsecurity' (it should be pre-populated with the path to your 'tmp' directory to start with)
- Click on the 'Install' button and Joomla! will take care of the rest
Once you have completed the above steps - OHSecurity will be accessible from your 'Components' menu, titled 'OHSecurity'.
Installing OHSecurity in your WordPress powered website couldn't be easier - simply extract the downloaded '.zip' archive and upload the 'ohsecurity' directory to the 'wp-content/plugins' folder using an FTP client.
If you are having trouble installing OHSecurity within your website, simply create a Support ticket and we will help as much as we can!